ClassicLine hand-held eye shower with a spray head 45°, table mount
The hand-held eye shower is equipped with the B-SAFETY high-performance shower head, which not only meets the specifications of DIN EN 15154-2:2006 and ANSI Z358.1-2014, but also ensures large-area water distribution. This means that the regions around the eyes are also supplied and the placement of the eyes in the water jet is unproblematic. The limited, even and, above all, soft water jet is optimized for rinsing out chemicals in the eye.
The hand-held eye shower can be mounted on the table with the enclosed table grommet. The robust stainless steel-coated hose in 1.5 meter length ensures good manageability of the shower. The correct spray height and a standard-compliant spray pattern are achieved by the integrated flow regulator, regardless of the water pressure present. The backflow preventer built into the handle of the shower provides additional protection of the drinking water network.
- Material: Messing, plastic
- Color: grau, green
- Hose-Length: 1500mm
- Operating pressure: 1,5 bis 5 bar
- Flow rate: 7 litre per min.
- Water inlet: 1/2-inch female
- Standards conformity: DIN EN 15154-2:2006, ANSI Z358.1-2014
- Registrations: DIN-DVGW, NW- 0417CL0263, GOST-R, Zertifikat-Nr. 0615463