PremiumLine Safety Eye Shower in Stainless Steelcabinet, wall mount flush mount
Stainless Steel Cleanroom Eye Shower
he eye shower is equipped with two B-SAFETY high-performance shower heads, which not only meet the specifications of DIN EN 15154-2:2006 and ANSI Z358.1-2014, but also ensure a large-area water distribution. This means that the regions around the eyes are also supplied and the placement of the eyes in the water jet is unproblematic. The limited, uniform and, above all, soft water jet is optimized for rinsing out chemicals in the eye.
The correct jet height and a standard-compliant jet pattern are achieved by the integrated flow regulator, independent of the applied water pressure. The rubber sleeves around the shower head protect the person seeking help from impact injuries. Dust caps on the shower head protect against contamination and open automatically when the eye shower is actuated by the water pressure. The large holes in the shower heads prevent standing water and thus calcification.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Surface: polished
- Operating pressure: 2,5 bis 5 bar
- Flow rate: 14 Liter/Minute
- Water inlet: 3/4-inch female
- Dimensions: (HxW): 425 x 305 mm
- Standards conformity: ANSI Z358.1-2014 und DIN EN 15154-2:2006
- Registrations: DIN-DVGW, NW-0417CL0263, GOST-R, Certificate No. 0615463