CleanGuard 4 - Alpha Cleanroom Biocidal Disinfection, sterile
500mL Trigger Spray, unit Dose & 5 L Canister
CleanGuard 4 Alpha Cleanroom Biocidal Disinfection is a non-aggressive and highly effective Quaternary Ammonium compounds based broad spectrum disinfectant and detergent for the use in cleanrooms only.
Micronclean Alpha Biocide has been developed for the purpose of rotational disinfection within aseptic GMP-cleanrooms. In combination with CleanGuard 3, the sporicidal disinfectant of Micronclean, and the IPA/WFI alcohol, the CleanGuard product family is fully EU GMP Annex 1:2019 conform. The agent is highly effective and material friendly, which makes it a state-of-the-art cleanroom disinfectant.
Area of application: general disinfection of all surfaces
Cleanroom Classification: GMP A/B/C/D
Please also refer to the product sheet for detailed product specifications.
- synergistic blend of quaternary ammonium compounds
- validated to be rotational with Beta
- effective against bacteria, mycobacteria and fungi
- no bag in the bottle
- filling with 0.2µm filter
- PTFE filter 1µm at the spray head
- mechanically sealed trigger head
- low centre of gravity bottle design
- transparent bottle
- long trigger handle ensure easy spraying
- ergonomic design
- gamma sterilized
- 90 days sterility after first use
- EU GMP Annex 1:2019 conform
||CleanGuard 4 - Alpha Cleanroom Biocidal Disinfection, 500ml, sterile, case: 6x500mL
||CleanGuard 4 - Alpha Cleanroom Biocidal Disinfection, unit dose 250mL, sterile, case: 10x250mL
||CleanGuard 4 - Alpha Cleanroom Biocidal Disinfection, 5 Liter, sterile, case: 2x5L